Atto Trading is an HFT Company that has existed since 2010.
Atto is a quantitative trading firm operating a portfolio of signal-driven high-frequency strategies in cash equities and futures.
We are building a global, diverse team, with experts in trading, statistics, engineering, and technology to trade global markets. Our disciplined approach combined with rapid market feedback allows us to quickly turn ideas into profit. Our environment of learning & collaboration allows us to solve the world’s hardest problems, together.
As a small firm, we remain nimble and hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity, ingenuity, and effort.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who has experience designing, building, and deploying infrastructures systems using containers, microservices, and other next-generation tools and services. As we are rapidly growing, this role is very important and will have a major impact on the future of our software systems.
- development of the Company’s infrastructure
- work with high-load systems
- build and maintain highly available scaling systems
- Root Cause Analysis for outages
- maintain bare-metal HW (L1 switches, Dell workstations)
- design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management solutions
- build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- databases administration (MySQL, ClickHouse, ElasticSearch)
- monitoring and ensuring the continuous operation of systems
- maintain data network storages
- support and improve data flow pipelines
- support for a structured knowledge base and documentation
- brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- experience in administration of Linux operating systems (at least 3 years)
- practical experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc.
- experience with Docker or other container-based technologies
- experience with container orchestration tools Docker swarm (or Kubernetes)
- experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Clickhouse, etc
- experience with monitoring tools and metrics (Grafana, Nagios)
- knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, NAT, Routing, ACL)
- knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- experience with virtualization systems (Proxmox, VMware)
- striving for new knowledge
- high level of responsibility
- ability to make decisions independently and promptly
- ability to find non-standard solutions in critical situations
- service-oriented mindset
Will be a plus experience in:
- deploying applications in Amazon AWS, Google, or Azure
- experience in the administration of RedHat-based Linux systems
- configuring automatic deployment management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/SaltStack)
- genuine interest in finance and trading
- experience in working on a trading company is a big plus
- the opportunity to develop everyday professional competencies and gain a unique experience
- competitive compensation and discretionary bonus (focused on business results)
- interesting and complex tasks
- corporate training
- medical insurance
- paid vacation and sick leave