Atto Trading is a multi manager trading firm. We operate a portfolio of latency sensitive strategies in cash equities and futures leveraging a proprietary trading platform. The trading platform is used by our Company’s Quantitative traders, for their own trading. We do not provide third parties access to the infrastructure.
With offices in New York & Kyiv, Atto has attracted a scientists team of quant traders, portfolio managers, developers & operational staff. After more than 12 years, we’re well established, still breaking our own performance records, have become more experienced and we still haven’t lost our startup spirit.
For ATTO, trading is a team sport. We know that it takes teamwork and relentless effort to beat the market year after year. We are successful because our exceptionally talented people work closely as a team to create flexible, tailored solutions to meet our trading needs.
What we do:
We trade stocks, options, futures on the US exchanges such as: NASDAQ, NYSE, ARCA, BATS, EDGE, CME, CFE etc.
- You’ll play a critical role in the operation and monitoring of low latency trading strategies implemented at Atto Trading.
- Performing proactive analysis and upgrading of trading pipelines by writing scripts to automate and improve daily trading processes.
Advantages of our Company:
- A company that continually invests in updating the technology stack
- Creative approach in choosing the hardware and software for the work you do
- A great team with a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- No external clients, we are the only users of the products we create
- Opportunity to have an impact on the company’s bottom line by holding a significant position in the company
- Monitor Atto Trading automated trading systems during US market hours
- Assess live trading for risk and compliance issues and quickly respond to unusual behaviors or market conditions
- Develop and improve automation for existing trading pipelines using Python/Bash
- Work closely with risk managers and trading teams to alert key staff of any intraday trading issues
- Сollaborate with Atto Trading core engineering team, brokers, and exchanges to resolve problems in real time
- Assist risk and engineering teams to design, spec, and test next-generation automated monitoring systems
- Help risk managers with daily risk reports and procedures
- Carefully document monitoring procedures and log production issues as they occur
- Communicates directly with exchanges, clearing members to resolve trading issues
- Works with software development teams to improve, monitor and maintain internal systems
- Maintain enterprise scheduling, release, and monitoring systems
- Graduate degree in statistics, math, science, or another quantitative discipline.
- High level of proficiency in Python and SQL
- Experience with data visualization; data manipulation/data processing.
- Close attention to detail, ability to work to very high standards, strong analytical skills, critical mindset
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
Will be plus
- Experience with Linux, С++
- Genuine interest in finance, trading and how modern electronic markets work.
- Knowledge of pricing of Financial Instruments (Stocks, Etfs, Futures, Options)
- Experience in a risk or trade support role.
- Understanding of exchange Market Data/Order Entry systems.
- The opportunity to develop every day professional competencies and gain a unique experience
- An excellent place for career advancement
- Competitive compensation and discretionary bonus (focused on business results)
- Interesting and complex tasks
- Corporate training
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Ability to work remotely