Atto Trading is a multi manager trading firm. We operate a portfolio of latency sensitive strategies in cash equities and futures leveraging a proprietary trading platform. The trading platform is used by our Company’s Quantitative traders, for their trading. We do not provide third parties access to the infrastructure.
We are in the process of a complete rebuilding of our ULL trading and research platform that will allow us to lead in the algorithmic trading space. The platform will utilize the latest developments in software and hardware to push the limits of speed and scale.
With offices in New York & Kyiv, Atto has attracted a scientists team of quant traders, portfolio managers, developers & operational staff. After more than 11 years, we’re well established, still breaking our performance records, have become more experienced and we still haven’t lost our startup spirit.
For ATTO, trading is a team sport. We know that it takes teamwork and relentless effort to beat the market year after year. We are successful because our exceptionally talented people work closely as a team to create flexible, tailored solutions to meet our trading needs.
The unique feature of the Company
We process huge data sets and adhere to rigid requirements for the equipment.
We use advanced technologies and the latest developments of leading companies in the field of server solutions, specialized technologies from the largest manufacturers of network equipment and storage devices.
We work with equipment from the following companies: Dell, Gnodal, Arista, Cisco, Intel, Broadcom, SuperMicro, Solarflare.
Our infrastructure is in the data centers of the largest exchanges of algorithmic trading in the USA (NASDAQ, NYSE, ARCA, BATS, EDGE, CME, CFE).
We interact with the largest financial providers to obtain analytical data in real-time (Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, Google Finance).
What we do
We trade stocks, options, futures on American exchanges such as NASDAQ, NYSE, ARCA, BATS, EDGE, CME, CFE etc.
Advantages of our Company
- а company that continually invests in updating the technology stack
- creative approach in choosing the hardware and software for the work you do
- а great team with a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- no external clients, we are the only users of the products we create
- opportunity to have an impact on the company’s bottom line by holding a significant position in the company
- contributing to the development of a competitive ultra low latency trading platform
- design, implementation and deployment of components and services for large-scale trading systems
- development of cross-platform C/C++ systems for high-frequency trading (HFT)
- develop low-latency code using the latest C/C++ standard
- implement interfaces with advanced networking hardware (FPGA, kernel-bypassing drivers)
- research to improve platform performance
- active participation in the full feature development cycle of creating a new, successful working trading platform from prototype to deployment in production
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- work experience as a C/C++ Developer for the last 3 years
- knowledge of latest C++ standards (C++14, C++17, C++20 is a big advantage)
- hands-on development experience in a Linux environment
- knowledge of Python and Bash
- knowledge and experience of multithreading and IPC
- good understanding of networking at the protocol level
- experience in profiling, optimizing latency and throughput, PGO
- understanding the principles of OOP, design patterns
- knowledge of Linux OS at system level
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Will be a plus
- experience in developing high-performance/low latency systems under Linux
- knowledge of operating systems, kernel-level understanding of device-level support in Linux
- interest in stock and crypto markets
- experience in finance
- an opportunity to learn and gain a unique experience
- an excellent place for career advancement
- competitive compensation and discretionary bonus (focused on business results)
- interesting and complex tasks
- corporate training
- an orthopedic workplace with flexible table height
- medical insurance category B + with advanced services
- paid vacation and sick leave
- free daily lunch
- flexible work schedule (40-hour workweek)
- ability to work remotely