● at least 5 years’ experience in unix systems
● at least 3 years’ experience administering DevOps related tools
● at least 2 years management experience
● practical experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI etc.
● experience with Docker or other container-based technologies
● experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Clickhouse etc.
● experience with Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus
● knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, NAT, Routing, ACL)
● knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
● experience with virtualization systems (Proxmox, VMware)
● mastery of data and infrastructure architecture
● knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
● expertise in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
● a strong understanding of security best practices
● experience of large-scale systems and providing scalability enhancements
● deploying applications in Amazon AWS, Google or Azure
● configuring automatic deployment management systems (Ansible)
● the opportunity to develop every day professional competencies and gain a unique experience
● competitive compensation and discretionary bonus (focused on business results)
● interesting and complex tasks
● corporate training
● orthopedic workplace with flexible table height
● medical insurance category B + with advanced services
● paid vacation and sick leave
● free beverages, snacks and lunch (daily) etc.
● friendly atmosphere
● table tennis
● flexible work schedule
● the convenient location of the office (m. Pecherskaya)
● lead and manage the team of 2+ DevOps Engineers (people development, team members mentorship)
● lead Data Flow automation and optimization initiatives
● lead Analytics environment optimization efforts (Databases, Python API, Viewers etc)
● design and build new infrastructure to meet the needs of the business
● CI/CD workflow automation and optimization
● selection of new Hardware/Software
● build and maintain highly available scaling systems
● root cause analysis for all production outages
● security improvements
● manage and provide support to the infrastructure team, clearing any roadblocks
● provide clear focus and direction for the team
● stay up to date on emerging technologies
● maintaining structured knowledge base
● brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
• planning and implementation of major infrastructure updates (such as migration production environment to new hardware and OS, DB design, etc)
• optimising workflow of DevOps team
• guidelines for DevOps personnel
Atto Trading Technologies is a Product HFT Company that has existed since 2010. The company specializes in the development of financial automatic trading systems (HFT).
We are developing high-speed trading systems that make decisions in nanoseconds.
We process huge data sets within severe time constraints, which forces us to use latest and greatest product on software and hardware sides.
We use advanced technologies and the latest developments of leading companies in the field of server solutions, specialized technologies from the largest manufacturers of network equipment and storage devices.
We work with the following companies: Dell, Arista, Cisco, Intel, Broadcom, Super Micro, Solarflare.
Our infrastructure is in the data centers of the largest exchanges of algorithmic trading in the USA (NASDAQ, NYSE, ARCA, BATS, EDGE, CME).
We interact with the largest financial providers to obtain analytical data in real time.
We are looking for a Tech Lead DevOps Engineer who has experience designing, building and deploying infrastructures system using containers, microservices and other next generation tools and services. As we are rapidly growing, this role is very important and will have a major impact in the future of our software systems.