• 2+ years of experience in building web applications using React
• Passion to work with functional languages
• Experience in server-side development
• Curiosity about other technologies and how things work
• Desire to share your expertise through mentorship
• Experience in ClojureScript development
• Experience with testing tools like Jest and Cypress
• Experience in creating design systems
• Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people
• Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities
• Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
• Equipment: Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need
• Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance, and parking
• Great office located in central Kyiv
• Develop new features and constantly improve what we already have
• Work on data visualization for the data tracking products
• Maintain our library of components
• Collaborate with product and engineering teams
We’re looking for a strong engineer interested in functional programming to scale our Frontend Team.
Here at Attendify we develop a platform that helps event organizers sell tickets, interact with attendees via a mobile app, receive their feedback and analyze their interests. We’re a product-first company and we know that creating something new takes time and dedication. We strongly believe that delivery of an excellent product is a team effort and a personal responsibility of every team member. So each team member is welcomed to impact processes and contribute to the product roadmap.
We are a very early adopter of React library and have tested almost all ClojureScript React wrappers in our product. We started to use Flux architecture long before it became popular. The majority of our codebase is ClojureScript. We don’t require being an expert in ClojureScript, but our ideal candidate is curious and ready to learn it. You’ll work on a wide range of new features and products that help capture and segment attendees data from visiting an event website, buying tickets to interacting at the event.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in a fast-paced environment?
Send us your resume and we’ll get in touch.