• Experience with microservice-based solutions and corresponding infrastructure
• Hands-on experience of setting up CI/CD pipelines from scratch (Jenkins or similar)
• Hands-on experience using IaC
• Experience of administering Linux systems, resolving network issues
• Experience of setting up monitoring and alerting tools for distributed systems
• Deep understanding of fundamental network technologies
• Development experience in at least one scripting language
• Vast experience with public clouds (AWS preferably)
• Experience with container orchestration tools
• Experience with distributed databases
• Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people
• Working within a productive self-organized team
• Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities
• Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
• Equipment: Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need
• Other benefits: medical insurance, lunches and fruits
• Great office located in the heart of Kyiv
• Guard the overall health, performance, and capacity of our services
• Apply infrastructure as code practice
• Take an active part in improving our current development, release procedures and CI/CD processes
• Upgrade our storage services, and data processing tools
We’re looking for an experienced and self-driven Site Reliability Engineer who thinks of infrastructure as code.This is a perfect position for a person, who has a good understanding of how systems fail, strong aptitude for learning new technologies and the ability to drive complex and challenging projects to conclusion.
You will be part of a Attendify team that has a huge impact on the industry building products to improve event user experience. We already have event apps, registration, analytics and right now we are working on a first to market data platform which will bring decision making to the next level.
We run more than 40 microservices that interact with each other. Our technology stack includes Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3.
You’ll be our in-house expert on setting up DevOps processes and building reliable, maintainable systems. You’ll also be in charge of setting the direction that determines how we go about constructing and deploying our production environment. You’ll complement other engineers with your deep knowledge of the fundamental pieces of technology that underpin our production infrastructure.