• Strong written and spoken English
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to explain complex things in plain language
• Proactive problem-solver mindset and can-do attitude
• Rotating shifts (8am-5pm, 11am-7pm, 1pm-9pm) or evening shift (3pm-11pm)
• Weekend shift at least once a month (11am-7pm)
• Experience and passion for mobile apps (iOS & Android)
• Experience with CRM-tools and customer service software (ex. Salesforce, Groove, Intercom)
• Experience in B2B customer support will be a plus
• Thousands of world-famous clients will appreciate your work
• Training program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up time
• Work on a team of equals, we don’t waste time on bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Competitive salary & career growth opportunities
• Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
• Equipment: MacBook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need
• Other benefits: lunches, fruits and medical insurance
• Great office located in central Kyiv
• Handle and promptly resolve support requests from clients via chat, email, and phone
• Work effectively with other departments to drive issues to resolution
• Identify support tickets that are sales inquiries and hand them off to the sales team
• Write for and maintain articles in Attendify’s Help Center (knowledge base)
• Report on KPIs and provide your insights & recommendations to improve our customer support team and its processes
• Maintain a deep understanding of Attendify’s product and the event technology landscape.
Attendify is looking for a curious self-starter to join our Support team. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will help our clients succeed by resolving their technical, billing, and product related questions. You will be on the front line helping ensure our customers have a great experience with the platform and gathering their feedback to help improve our product.
Attendify is an event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events.
Attendify in numbers:
• 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team
• 14K+ events served all time
• 3K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA
• Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia
Ready to work in an ambitious, fast-paced startup environment? Send us your resume and we’ll be in touch.