• 2+ years of Java development experience
• Knowledge of Java 8+
• Hands-on experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases
• General understanding of code review practices
• Curiosity about other technologies and how things work
• Not just do things right, but do the right things attitude
• Knowledge of Kotlin
• Experience with testing tools like Spring Testing Framework, JUnit, Mockito
• Solid understanding of build tools and their capabilities (Maven or Gradle)
• Experience with Jenkins or other CI frameworks
• Interest in functional programming
• Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people
• Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities
• Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
• Equipment: Powerful Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need
• Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance
• Great office located in central Kyiv
• Design and build large-scale Kotlin microservices based on Continuous Delivery practices
• Create data pipelines between Attendify and external systems
• Deliver high quality software with solid test coverage
• Collaborate with product and engineering teams
• Conduct technical research for the new features development
We’re looking for a curious and self-driven engineer to join our growing Kotlin Team.
Here at Attendify we’re developing a platform that helps event organizers sell tickets, interact with attendees in a mobile app, receive their feedback and analyze their interests. Our Kotlin team is developing a new product — Attendify Pixel. It tracks website visits and allows organizers segment their audience for online advertising.
We use Kotlin, Spring Boot, Webflux, Reactor and Gradle. Our data processing stack includes Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3. The list of technologies we use expands fast just like the complexity of our products.
We strongly believe that delivery of an excellent product is a team effort and a personal responsibility of every team member. So each team member is welcomed to impact processes and contribute to the product roadmap. The team will consist of several work streams with a considerable amount of freedom to decide on a preferred technological stack. If you share our views, please read on...
Ready to join an amazing team and work in a fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and we’ll get in touch!