Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Develop new features and maintain a unique platform that allows to create and sustain about 2,000 apps
Taking part in requirements analysis and design of scalable and extendable architecture
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Perform code reviews
• 3+ years of iOS development experience
• 4+ years of general development experience
• Strong knowledge of Objective-C
• Knowledge of C++ is a plus
• Knowledge of Swift or desire to learn it
• Strong knowledge of Cocoa and major iOS frameworks (e.g. Core Animation, Core Data etc.)
• Experience in OOP, Multithreading, Networking
• Understanding of the internals of iOS operating system
• Candidate should have a portfolio of applications in the App Store available (preferable), but screenshots/URL is ok.
• Self-driven with strong communication skills and can-do attitude
• Open minded and attentive to details
• Ability and readiness to work in a startup environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven and iterative development environment
• True passion and vision for mobile development
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume and any relevant portfolio items. We look forward to working with you!
• Thousands of users will face and appreciate your work.
• Unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product.
• Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience and effort.
• Friendly team of like-minded professionals.
• Corporate library, tech talks, conferences and other opportunities to broaden your knowledge.
• Access to corporate accounts on educational platforms Pluralsight and Udemy.
• Medical insurance.
• Wide variety of lunches, fruits, cookies, cereals.
• Great team atmosphere with office located in the center of Kiev.
• Develop new features and maintain a unique platform that allows to create and sustain about 2,000 apps
• Taking part in requirements analysis and design of scalable and extendable architecture
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Perform code reviews
Attendify is the only event technology company that helps event planners build deeper relationships at conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events. Attendify makes it quick and easy to create, manage and update event apps, get real-time feedback and analytics, demonstrate event success and show ROI. Attendify helps companies like Google, Bloomberg, AstraZeneca, Sage, Phillips, Autodesk, and AOL create differentiating mobile experiences for their events.
We welcome you to join our growing team and be an active part of this change!