• 1,5+ years of experience in web-development
• Interest in functional programming
• Experience with RDBMS
• Understanding of the algorithms and data structures
• Curiosity about different technologies and life
• Functional programming experience
• Understanding of JVM internals
• Interest in Machine Learning
• Front-End development experience
• Technical education (Computer Science or related)
• Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people
• Working within productive self-organized team
• Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities
• Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
• Equipment: Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need
• Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance
• Great office located in central Kyiv
• Design, build and support large-scale microservices written in Clojure
• Take part in the discussion of architecture of the whole system
• Develop solid test coverage to deploy high-quality code
• Collaborate with our design team during the product development process
We’re looking for a self-driven engineer to join our Back-End Team. This is a perfect position for a web-developer who is eager to dive deep into functional programming.
Here at Attendify we are building products to improve event user experience. We already have event apps, registration, analytics and right now we are working on a first to market data platform which will bring decision making to the next level.
As a part of backend team you will be involved in a full cycle of product development: architecture, coding, maintaining and testing.
We run more than 40 microservices mostly written in Clojure. Our technology stack includes Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3.
We don’t expect you to be familiar with Clojure, but you have to be curious and ready to learn. If you are up for the challenge, we are here to help. Take a look at what you should expect during your first 3 months at Attendify — bit.ly/2VKxvca