• 1.5+ years of experience in building iOS applications
• Production experience using Swift
• Understanding of IU development
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Interest in writing unit tests
• Technical education (Computer Science or related)
• Experience in social networks or messengers development
• Experience with Git
• Understanding of the best practices for software testing
• Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people
• Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities
• Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
• Equipment: Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need
• Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance, and parking
• Great office located in central Kyiv
• Own refactoring and tests development to keep the codebase modern and easy-to-work with
• Develop a library of common components for all of our mobile products
• Participate in building new features like scheduling 1:1 meetings and iPad support
• Improve existing social features like group chats and timeline
We’re looking for an inquisitive iOS Engineer that cares about product quality. We need someone with natural ability to get into the heart of the problem and apply this skill through creating tests, development and support our products at all levels.
Here at Attendify we develop a platform that helps event organizers sell tickets, interact with attendees via a mobile app, receive their feedback and analyze their interests. Attendify App has received 4.8 starts with 7.5K ratings on the App Store. The mobile app is used in 86 countries by 7+ millions of people. We strongly believe that delivery of an excellent product is a team effort and a personal responsibility of every team member. So each team member is welcomed to impact processes and contribute to the product roadmap.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in a fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and we’ll get in touch.