• 3+ years of experience in building Android applications
• Background in Java development for Android
• Strong knowledge of RxJava
• Experience in development of business logic and mobile architecture
• Understanding of IU development
• Hands-on experience with Kotlin in production
• Experience in social networks or messengers development
• Server side Java development experience
• Understanding of client service protocols
• Technical education (Computer Science or related)
• Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people
• Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities
• Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
• Equipment: Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need
• Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance, and parking
• Great office located in central Kyiv
• Research solutions for the new features development
• Build new features like scheduling 1:1 meetings and session registration
• Improve existing social features like group chats and timeline
• Set up integration between Attendify App and other Attendify products
• Keep the codebase modern and easy-to-work with through continuous refactoring and testing
We’re looking for an inquisitive Android Engineer that cares about product quality. We need someone who’s able to own new features development and support our products at all levels.
Here at Attendify we develop a platform that helps event organizers sell tickets, interact with attendees via a mobile app, receive their feedback and analyze their interests. Attendify App has received 4.7 starts with 1K ratings on the Google Play. The mobile app is used in 86 countries and we work with thousands of customers such as Google, Cisco, Facebook, UEFA and TEDx.
We strongly believe that delivery of an excellent product is a team effort and a personal responsibility of every team member. So each team member is welcomed to impact processes and contribute to the product roadmap.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in a fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and we’ll get in touch.