We are a forward-thinking software development company, known for our proprietary core platform and its integral components — Sportsbook, CRM, Risk Management, Antifraud, Bonus Engine, and Retail Software Suite.
Join our team to be part of pioneering solutions that not only streamline the work of thousands of employees in every department but also significantly boost profits and elevate product quality.
Your role with us is a key part of a team shaping the future of software solutions in an impactful and dynamic environment.
Our company is growing successively, so we are looking for a Lawyer.
- Legal support for the company’s activities (contractual work, legal opinions, responses to written inquiries, obtaining permits, corporate relations);
- Legal support for the development of the company’s products and processes;
- Representation of the company’s interests in relations with regulators and counterparties.
- Master degree in Law;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the IT and IGaming sectors;
- Experience in establishing and supporting foreign companies, obtaining licenses;
- Knowledge of international legislation on corporate, tax matters, and intellectual property;
- Support for business acquisition/sale transactions, experience in conducting due diligence;
- Experience in dealing with government and regulatory authorities;
- Proficient in analyzing and evaluating contract projects, along with the ability to draft well-informed legal opinions.
- Fluent in English (at least Advanced + legal English proficiency)
It will be a plus:
— Ability to work independently, be punctual, and show initiative.
— Attention to detail and the ability to work in a team.
What we offer:
- A real opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement in a team of professionals
- Benefit-cafeteria for each employee
- Challenging and exciting tasks, and all the needed tools to achieve them
- 22 days of vacation, 10 sick leave, 5 days off
- Ability to focus on your work — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
We would be happy to see you in our team!