What we need:
• 2+ years of relevant development experience;
• Advanced skills with Python (asyncio, aiohttp, sqlalchemy, aio-pika);
• Knowledge of frontend will be plus (html, css, js, react or vue);
• Solid understanding of OOP, design patterns, software development principles, and best practices;
• Good design and analytical skills;
• Experience with microservice architecture;
• Experience with PostgresSQL;
• Experience with Selenium;
• Experience with Docker;
• Experience with Redis;
• Experience with RabbitMQ;
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
Exciting project involving newest technologies
Modern and comfortable office facilities
Flexible working hours
Corporate celebrations and fun activities
Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
We are a EU software development company.
Our teams develop and automate solutions for all areas of Sportsbook operations worldwide.
Based on in-house built proprietary core Platform and its components (Sportsbook, CRM, Risk Management, Antifraud, Bonus engine and Retail software suite), we create the pioneering solutions that allow to automate work of thousands of employees in each department to maximize the profit and increase quality of product.
Managed by a team of industry professionals from business side (each of them with 8+ years of
In Atlas we value each of our members and give them maximum freedom regarding ideas and creativity that is the driving force of our Agile Company.
Atlas IAC philosophy is “Imagine-Act-Create” so everybody on each level in the company — from investors till the junior development members, shares the philosophy of equity and open philosophy to share an ideas and benefit from company growth together, learn from each other and progress.
We are looking for people with the same vision who want to grow together and create something revolutionary, the products to be proud of.
JOIN US. And together we IMAGINE.ACT.CREATE.