What we need:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of QA experience
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Leading experience of the team
• Problem Solving/Analytical Skills — Critical thinking and the ability to lead as part of a problem-solving group
• Possess organizational skills
• Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
• Exciting project involving newest technologies
• Modern and comfortable office facilities
• Flexible working hours
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities
• Medical insurance
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
What You’ll be doing:
• Creation of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordination of testing activities
• Executing test suites and analyzing test results
• Building, and then leading and mentoring members in the ways of QA
• Designing, creating and executing automated and and manual tests as needed
Atlas IAC is a software product company from the betting industry. We develop the modern innovation product that meets European Standards.
Our mission is creating a product industry haven’t seen yet, a product on which we would like to work ourselves. The priority of our company is product quality, speed of deployment, honesty towards our customers.
More about us here: atlas-iac.com
Nowadays we are looking for experienced DevOps developer, who is able to develop infrastructures, environments and implement best security practices.
Our team consists of Java + React + DevOps + QA + Product teams
What, we create:
• Platform — our platform is a supermarket, which is based on kits that allows you to quickly adapt/customize the platform for any requirements and markets of operation.
• CRM — To describe CRM marketing usually use incomprehensible language as if it were a hadron collider. In fact, this is just a smart program.
If you are good team player and outboxthinking — JOIN US. And together we can IMAGINE, ACT, CREATE