• Proven work experience as Talent Acquisition Manager;
• Hands-on experience recruiting and hiring IT professionals, creating Talent pool or Talent pipeline for IT services industry;
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases;
• Strong leadership, team management and decision-making skills;
• Exceptional work ethic;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation;
• Hands-on experience with social media and other professional networks for Employer branding.
You are someone who:
• Is responsible and consistently meets deadlines;
• Drives for results;
• Has strong negotiation skills;
• Can work in high paced, high growth international company;
• Is respectful and patient;
• Is ready for business trips.
• Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• Business trips to other offices’ location;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams;
• Comfortable Office.
• Create/improve recruitment strategy;
• Design recruiting approaches based on the most efficient global IT industry benchmark and adopt them to the local specific (implement hiring strategies and improve recruitment results);
• Review and improve existing digital and non-digital employment marketing campaigns, plan and execute comprehensive or efficient recruitment campaign based on the approved strategy;
• Introduce and train team to use new alternative sourcing methods;
• Manage recruiting team and report on its performance, engage and develop team;
• Collaborate with hiring managers to define strategies for increasing the hiring funnel conversion to accommodate aggressive hiring goals, while keeping high hiring standards;
• Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques;
• Work together with communication, event and other teams on employer brand improvements;
• Participate in key career/brand events;
• Manage recruitment efforts and budgets in all locations;
• Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team;
• Conduct semi-annual performance reviews for recruitment team;
• Build the company’s professional network through relationships with IT professionals, educational organizations and other partners.
Brief description of the open position:
Talent Acquisition Manager will manage our recruitment team in Ukraine, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Colоmbia to build strong hiring strategy, define and manage recruitment processes to achieve company’s aggressive hiring goals. To be successful in this role, Talent Acquisition manager should have strong leadership skills and experience in developing recruitment strategies, managing and expanding recruitment team, as well as be experienced in screening and evaluating candidates to ensure that methods and approaches used by the team are efficient for hiring qualified employees and meet our company’s current and future needs.
Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1000 professionals in 7 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.