• 2+ years experience in system administration;
• Knowledge of hardware and software installation, testing and operation;
• Knowledge of local area network;
• Capability and capacity of various software products/communication utilities;
• Strong troubleshooting skils;
• Windows Server 2003 — 2012 R2 administration/certifications, Virtualization technologies, Scripting, software updates automation, Linux administration as a plus;
• Microsoft Active Directory and Domain administration (GPOs, account management, etc.).
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
• Technical support of Windows network infrastructure (400+ workstations);
• New workstations’ installation, configuration and deployment from images;
• Timely acknowledge and resolve local user issues, remote support;
• Automation of frequently performed tasks and issue resolution.
We are looking for L3 Internal Support Engineer.
Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as adidas, L’Oréal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of nearly 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com.