As a User Experience Designer you will be a part of an international team working within a community of professionals, located in the US, Ukraine, UK and Germany. Based on over 10 years of successful ecommerce implementation for major brands worldwide, together we provide integrated ecommerce solutions. We are looking for a passionate user experience designer with experience to align end-users needs, business objectives, design solutions, and platform capabilities. The successful candidate is a proactive person with strong communication skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Work in international team on Astounding ecommerce projects for major brands like Adidas, Crocs, L’Oreal, etc;
• Direct communication with clients and project members abroad (US, UK, Germany);
• Be a part of projects from conception to completion;
• Research and analyze best cases and patterns of UX design globally.
What We’re Looking For
• User-centered design approach;
• Experience in creating wireframes;
• Interest in contemporary UX trends;
• At least Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written);
• Portfolio of completed web projects.
Good to have
• Experience in ecommerce area;
• Experience in working with personas, task analysis and scenario / story creation is an advantage;
• Experience in human factors, human behavior, field observations & ethno research is an advantage.
What’s In It For you
• Fast-growing international company with challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams;
• Well set own SDLC process with the use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as days for remote work, flexible working time, etc;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• Business trips to other offices’ locations;
• Comfortable Office space.