• At least 3 years of project management experience, managing medium size teams (up to 10 people);
• Experience in managing projects with executive and
• Interest and preferably some practical knowledge in organizational change;
• Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology (Waterfall, PRINCE2, Unified Process, Agile/Scrum, etc);
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of applying project management areas in accordance with PMBOK;
• Practical experience of usage project management tools (MS Project, etc.);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment;
• Flexibility, self-motivation;
• Proven records of education in project management area. Professional certification (PMP, IPMA, etc.) is a plus.
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
• Develop professional stakeholder management that include exec suite and heads of departments;
• Communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders from testers to CEO;
• Be primarily responsible for delivery project results in accordance with project objectives;
• Own and monitor project schedule and budget within a defined scope, resources and timeline;
• Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
• Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project related problems with involvement of required cross-department consultancy if needed. Take ownership to collaborate with the project team to drive problems to resolution;
• Remain a neutral party between engineering and business worlds in approach to solving project’s problems and applying required solutions to major stakeholder’s satisfaction;
• Perform integrated change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
• Own risk management process, including risk identification, analysis, prioritization and mitigation planning and control;
• Engage and manage appropriate project’s key stakeholders and outside parties to collaboratively address project’s problems to all major stakeholder’s satisfaction;
• Own decision making within a defined level of authority. Proactively and efficiently escalate problems or risks, which are out of authority area to upper-level management.
Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as adidas, L’Oréal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of nearly 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com.
Brief description of the open position:
Project Manager, assigned on company Initiatives Program, will be responsible for managing internal projects (initiatives) of organization, including IT, infrastructural, organizational and other kind of projects.
Project Manager will be working closely with various business units and stakeholders within organization, including top and
Project Manager will be reporting directly to PMO Manager and business owners of initiatives.