About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global IT-provider of solutions, including a broad range of technology and professional services. With over 1000 professionals in 10 engineering locations, we are one of the world’s largest teams of e-commerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company Delivery centers in Eastern Europe, Latin America, West and South Asia are focused on the development of e-commerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
We are growing rapidly and looking for seasoned Project Managers to join our PMO team.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Be primarily responsible for project results delivery in accordance with project objectives;
• Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources and timeline;
• Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
• Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project related problems;
• Remain a neutral party between engineering and business worlds in solving project’s problems;
• Perform integrated change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
• Work within the process model defined by organization;
• Own risk management process;
• Establish and efficiently manage communications among project stakeholders;
• Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to client and other stakeholders;
• Build and maintain working relationships with senior level business managers, cross functional teams and peers on projects;
• Own decision making within defined level of authority.
What We’re Looking For
• At least over 3 years of project management experience in software development projects, managing medium size teams
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of applying project management areas in accordance with PMBoK;
• Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology;
• Practical experience of usage project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment;
• Ability to work effectively as a project team leader;
• Flexibility, self-motivation, result focus;
• Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Good to have
• Experience in managing web development and/or ecommerce solutions development projects is a plus;
• Experience in managing Agile projects;
• Proven records of education in project management area. Professional certification (PMP, IPMA, etc.) is a plus.
What’s In It For you
• Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• Business trips to other offices’ location;
• Comfortable Office.