• 3 and more years of experience as Business analyst or a similar IT role;
• Practical knowledge of SDLC;
• Experience in maintaining communication between business and the team;
• Experience as a product owner/proxy product owner;
• Good knowledge in single business domain, insights on several others business domains;
• Experience in working with US, UK, European customers.
• Strong knowledge of processes:
• Agile (Scrum);
Requirements elicitation & elaboration:
• Pre-sale proposal development;
• Elicitation techniques;
• Modeling and diagramming;
• Develop process models;
• Business requirements development;
• Functional requirements development;
• Development of use-cases and user-stories;
• Documents specification/wireframe;
• Non-functional requirements development;
• Requirements management;
• Change management;
• BA risk management;
• Visual representation of information;
• Solution validation.
• Communication within and outside the team;
• Customer facing;
• Time management;
• Business Correspondence (internal/external);
• Presentation skills.
• Upper-Intermediate writing and speaking skills.
• Good understanding of any of the ecommerce platforms;
• Basic understanding of all other ecommerce platforms.
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
• Analyze and document new and existing business processes to validate a solution that supports project objective(s);
• Develop and manage detailed business and functional requirements;
• Provide platform-based recommendations for site enhancements;
• Document user stories/use cases to support QA creation of test cases;
• Demonstrate a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client;
• Map specification and wireframes to illustrate UX/UI interactions;
• Facilitate cross-functional meetings to capture requirements;
• Manage business-related issues and action item resolution;
• Develop process modeling to illustrate end state solution;
• Manage user acceptance testing and training documents to support the completed project.
A Business Analyst serves as a key facilitator within the organization and its clients by liaising between the business and technical teams. The Business Analyst is a critical part of the identification and definition of business requirements and drives for business problem solutions. Primary responsibilities of this role are gathering, elicitation, analysis and documentation of business and functional requirements (user stories, use cases) and ensuring these ties directly back to business objectives as stated in the Statement of Work.
Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce, the world’s largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as adidas, L’Oréal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of nearly 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com.