• Minimum 2 years of working experience in HR, including 1 years’ experience in HR Administrator role;
• Upper-Intermediate English level;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel), and various HRIS;
• Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian Labor Law;
• Solid organization and time management skills;
• Understanding of confidentiality importance;
• Experience in running HR projects.
• Flexible and willing to learn;
• Able to work accurately with attention to detail;
• Resistant to stress.
Good to have:
• Experience in implementation of HRIS;
• Experience in development and implementation of the corporate policies/procedures;
• Experience in participation in additional HR projects.
• Manage and maintain HR information and employee records (HRIS), ensure correctness of the employee data across all forms of records;
• HR management of full time employees based on Ukrainian Labor Law;
• Handle Performance Management process administration and improvement;
• Provide HR data and prepare various HR analytical reports;
• Develop and maintain HR administration policies and procedures;
• Participate in company-wide surveys and disseminate important employee information;
• Consult employees and line managers as per their request, escalating any issues to the HR Manager;
• Provide support in investigations for disciplinary and complaint procedures.