About Astound Commerce
At Astound Commerce, we create digital commerce experiences that engage consumers and fuel exponential growth. Our global team of more than 1,600 talented doers and makers has helped visionary brands like L’Oréal, Adidas, FLOR, TOMS, and Sam Ash design and build their digital commerce ecosystems. For over 20 years and across four continents, we pride ourselves not only on our innovative ecommerce solutions but on our award-winning internal culture designed to help every team member thrive.
The Desktop Support Engineer will be part of a high-performance feature driven team with the possibility to develop professional skills. The entry-level of proficiency will be determined on the interview.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Technical support of Windows network infrastructure (1000 + workstations);
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts and workstations, remote support;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies;
- Automation of frequently performed tasks and issue resolution.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience in system administration or technical engineer;
- English Intermediate or higher;
- Knowledge of hardware and software installation, testing and operation;
- Knowledge of local area network;
- Capability and capacity of various software products/communication utilities;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Communication skills;
- Windows Server 2008 — 2019 administration/certifications, Virtualization technologies; Scripting, software updates automation, Linux administration as a plus;
- Microsoft Active Directory and Domain administration (GPOs, account management, etc.).
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledge base of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Clear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing;
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans;
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level;
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!