Our recruitment efforts in Ukraine continue. Please apply whether you are inside or outside of Ukraine.
About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services — from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an e-commerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Puma, Versace, and Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ e-commerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
The Web Developer will be part of a high-performance feature-driven development team responsible for building enterprise-level e-commerce platform solutions. Entry-level of proficiency (Junior, Middle, or Senior Web Developer) will be determined during the interview.
In this role, you will get to
- Work in friendly, collaborative teams using agile/scrum methodology;
- Implement complex design specifications by collaborating with front-end development, quality assurance, business analysis, and UI/UX teams;
- Improve development procedures, systems, processes, and tools by applying best practices and taking ownership;
- Develop professional skills and receive training and certifications.
Your skills and qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience with any server-side language;
- Understanding of JSON, CSV, and XML file formats;
- Experience in integrations with other systems using REST or SOAP;
- Experience with any version control system (VCS; Git is preferred);
- Knowledge and experience of design patterns is a plus;
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Node.js, ExtJS, jQuery, or any other popular JS frameworks or libraries is a plus;
- Written and spoken English.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing;
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans;
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level;
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!