About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Cartier, Neutrogena, Puma, Diageo, Adidas and L’Oréal. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
We are looking for a Client Partner to make strategic decisions regarding the Client Services team members and their client accounts.
In this role you will get to
- Create and maintain strong client relationship at the stakeholder level
- Grow and manage Client Services team members
- Identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell various aspects of client success team portfolios
- Collaboration with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs of the clients and product requirements into new solutions
- Interact at the highest level in client organizations, support to client customers who use the system, effective cooperation with the engineering teams to continually improve performance and user experience
- Provide final quality assurance functions for all client deliverables
- Working knowledge of ecommerce platforms and company products/services
- Working knowledge of Astound Solution Framework and implement across engagement
- Financial management, including account plans, P&Ls, monthly billing book of business, reporting and auditing
- Participate and provide high -level portfolio updates on a weekly basis to management team
- Point of escalation if client schedules and budgets are not met according to contractual agreement
- Collaborate with the sales team and expert practices team to acquire new clients whether that be attending sales conferences or going on client pitches.
- Identify and recommend solution to internal process improvements to management team
- Identify and prepare for market trends to develop and deliver innovative solutions
Your skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Master’s degree plus
- 10 — 15 years of project/account relationship management experience
- Extensive knowledge in program management, operations management, eCommerce and staff management
- Extensive knowledge in ecommerce platforms
- Extensive knowledge of highly-professional CRM in an ecommerce environment
- Significant experience with MS Office and Google Suite
- Significant experience with CRM software (e.g Salesforce)
- Significant experience with SaaS deployment and its supporting architecture
- Significant experience with Atlassian tools (e.g. Confluence and JIra)
What we offer in return
- Knowledge of digital retail
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
- Design skills
- Video creation experience
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!