The React Native Developer will be part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building enterprise-level ecommerce platform solutions. Entry level of proficiency (Junior, Middle or Senior React Native Developer) will be determined on the interview.
In this role you will get to
- Work with project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing
- Participate in analyzing business and technical specifications/requirements;
- Take an active part in the implementation of complex e-commerce solutions as part of the
- Ensure via code reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development;
- Responsible for writing technical documentation for implemented e-commerce solutions;
- Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions;
- Provide recommendations to Project Managers and Functional Managers on ways to improve
processes, systems, tools and role definitions based on program or project-specific experience;
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements in development methodology and underlying.
Your skills and qualifications
- React Native knowledge with 3+ years of on-hands experience;
- Experience working with state management (Redux, MobX);
- Experience with testing React components;
- Experience with Node.js is a plus;
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) is a plus;
- Knowledge of different programming paradigms (object-oriented, functional);
- Understanding and ability to drive the team towards rapid prototyping and building Minimum Viable
- Good team working including interactions with business users;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Self-organizing, achieve tasks without constant monitoring;
- Strong communication skills (English) — written and oral.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team
- Professional training and certifications
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!