Our recruitment efforts in Ukraine continue. Please apply whether you are inside or outside of Ukraine.
About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Puma, Versace, and Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
The Process and Systems Analyst will be responsible for the design and implementation of processes and systems improvement within the company’s SDLCs in tight collaboration with other company organizations, functions, and departments.
The Process and Systems Analyst will be working closely with the company’s leaders on reaching the strategic objectives of PMO, Portfolio functions, Solutions organization, and the whole company.
The Process and Systems Analyst will be directly reporting to the Process and Systems Analyst Lead as part of the Process Development Team unit, PMO.
In this role, you will get to
- Primarily responsible for company SDLCs’ maintenance;
- Owns a backlog of company SDLCs’ change requests, performs change requests evaluation, impact analysis, and further action planning;
- Participates in the design and implementation of processes and systems improvements within the company’s SDLCs, partnering with process owners from PMO and other departments from Portfolio function, Solutions organization, and globally;
- Develops processes, procedures, policies, and systems improvements within the company’s SDLCs;
- Proactively interacts with business process owners to collect feedback and plan processes and systems improvements;
- Communicates changes in processes and systems to key stakeholders and provides needed training and support;
- Actively participates in internal PMO development initiatives, and shares knowledge, and experience to reach the initiative’s objectives;
- Proactively identifies and efficiently resolves issues in consultancy with other departments if needed;
- Participates in risks identification and analysis of processes and systems improvements within the company’s SDLCs;
- Establishes and efficiently manages communications with business owners and other key stakeholders in a frame of processes and systems improvements within the company’s SDLCs;
- Proactively communicate status, issues, and risks, related to improvements of the company SDLCs’ processes and systems, to business owners and key stakeholders;
- Owns decision-making within a defined level of authority. Proactively and efficiently escalates out of authority issues and risks to upper-level management if needed.
Your skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or Organizational Development; or equivalent work experience is a plus;
- At least 3 years of experience working with various business applications and systems. Experience with JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce, and PSA is a plus;
- Good understanding and practical experience with the development of business processes, procedures, policies, and/or large-scale organizational change efforts in mid-large size organizations;
- Ability to speak technical and business languages, and interpret and document requirements;
- Excellent business analytical and technical writing skills;
- Excellent oral communication skills, and active listening skills;
- Proven ability to conduct stakeholder interviews in both individual and group settings without additional supervision;
- Technically competent and able to quickly learn new technologies, self-motivated;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with cross-department leaders;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Basic understanding of project management areas following the PMBOK;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring, and knowledge sharing.
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans.
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level.
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!