Our recruitment efforts in Ukraine continue. Please apply whether you are inside or outside of Ukraine.
About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Puma, Versace, and Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
In this role, you will get to
- Be primarily responsible for project results delivery in accordance with project objectives;
- Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources and timeline;
- Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
- Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project-related problems;
- Remain a neutral party between the engineering and business worlds in solving project problems;
- Perform integrated change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
- Work within the process model defined by the organization;
- Own risk management process;
- Establish and efficiently manage communications among project stakeholders;
- Proactively communicate project status, issues, and risks to client and other stakeholders;
- Build and maintain working relationships with senior-level business managers, cross-functional teams, and peers on projects;
- Own decision-making within a defined level of authority.
Your skills and qualifications
- At least over 3 years of project management experience in software development projects, managing medium-size teams (10-15 people);
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in applying project management areas in accordance with PMBoK;
- Experience in practical usage of at least one formal software development methodology;
- Practical experience in using project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment;
- Ability to work effectively as a project team leader;
- Flexibility, self-motivation, result in focus;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- Experience in managing web development and/or ecommerce solutions development projects is a plus;
- Experience in managing Agile projects;
- Proven records of education in the project management area. Professional certification (PMP, IPMA, ACP) is a plus.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring, and knowledge sharing.
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level.
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!