Our recruitment efforts in Ukraine continue. Please apply whether you are inside or outside of Ukraine.
About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services — from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Puma, Versace, and Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
The Web Developer will be part of a high-performance feature-driven development team responsible for building enterprise-level ecommerce platform solutions. Entry-level proficiency (Junior, Middle, or Senior Web Developer) will be determined during the interview.
In this role, you will get to
- Work in a web development team to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions by using a server-side ECMAScript-based language and common client-side JS;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaborate with front-end development and QA teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems, and tools.
Your skills and qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience with any server-side language (working in a Node.js environment is preferred);
- Knowledge of JS build engines like Gulp or Webpack;
- Understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats;
- Experience in integrations with other systems through REST or SOAP;
- Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred);
- Design patterns knowledge and experience;
- Good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment;
- Software architecture design using object-oriented and modularity principles will be a plus;
- Design patterns knowledge and experience will be a plus;
- jQuery, AngularJS, ExtJS, or any other popular JS frameworks or libraries will be a plus;
- Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or grunt will be a plus.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team
- Professional training and certifications
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!