About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an e-commerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ e-commerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
The technical and solutions department within Astound requires an administrator to support the team in the day-to-day running of the department.
In this role, you will get to
- Diary Management for the practice leadership team.
- Record notes, actions & follow-ups during key meetings.
- Processing expenses.
- Travel booking and management.
- Supporting department reporting.
- Supporting the practice leadership team in administrative tasks in HR.
- Support the department leads with any additional tasks or duties.
- Supporting ad hoc initiatives and projects as required.
Your skills and qualifications
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or other relevant experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and process-orientated.
- Creative, flexible, and a good team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft Office & Google applications including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with collecting and working with data.
- Must be flexible and be prepared to accept new challenges as they occur.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality are essential.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest e-commerce delivery team.
- Professional training and certifications.
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring, and knowledge sharing.
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans.
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level.
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!