About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an e-commerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ e-commerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
As a User Interface Designer you will be a part of an international team working within a community of professionals, located in the US, Ukraine, UK, and Germany. Based on over 10 years of successful e-commerce implementation for major clients worldwide, together we provide integrated e-commerce solutions for such brands as Adidas, L’Oreal, Crocs, Versace, and many others.
In this role, you will get to
- Design and build the UI for our Client’s web stores;
- Work closely with UX team to better inform designs through users’ point of view;
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets specifications;
- Be flexible and able to cope with several projects at any given time;
- Show a proactive attitude and seek innovative ways to incorporate new ideas into the designs.
Your skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience designing outstanding web-based products;
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma);
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality;
- Great communication skills, including verbal English on Intermediate level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships;
- Portfolio of completed web projects that displays your level of expertise.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest e-commerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring, and knowledge sharing.
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans.
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level.
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!