About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an e-commerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ e-commerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
As a member of the Global Services team, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the development and administration of our SalesForce.com and integrated SaaS applications. This developer will be responsible for partnering with the Systems Architect and/or Process Architect to provide our client-facing, back-office, and Executive teams with the most efficient, automated, easy understand and use application suite.
In this role, you’ll get to
- In collaboration with the System Architect, design and configure the Salesforce.com application to build customized solutions driving key business processes;
- Manage CRM (Salesforce.com) and integrate requirements to other systems;
- Partner with our IT organization to drive utilization and integration between systems;
- Manage system release schedule and rollout;
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assigned;
- Be a thought leader in how to best leverage Salesforce capabilities to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness using improved features/functionality or process improvement;
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to satisfy business requirements, and provide gap analysis;
- Author and Maintain System Configuration Documentation.
- Work only on the new projects (lightning experience only) with clean code source to implement it correctly from the very beginning by our professional team;
- Make sure that we use Visualforce only if it can not be done in any other way (list view buttons, PDF document generation); as well as make sure we use LWC everywhere you used Aura components before;
- Be able to become one of the first developers who implement brand new Lightning OMS projects for our clients in the whole world.
Your skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of Apex programming (mandatory);
- 1+ years of Lightning Aura Component or LWC programming (mandatory);
- Salesforce Administrator certification (mandatory);
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification (mandatory);
- Intermediate writing and speaking English;
- Desire to understand and improve business processes through automation and tools;
- Experience with Salesforce.com application development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Apex Jobs, Visualforce, Aura Components, LWC, and Web Services;
- Experience implementing and integrating Salesforce.com app exchange products;
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools), and integrating Salesforce.com with other applications;
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both verbal and written;
- Effective communication skills to gather requirements, deliver design requirements, and update teams.
Good to have
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification;
- Experience with LWC framework and ECMAscript medium+ knowledge;
- Experience in configuration of a standard connector between SFSC and SFCC;
- Be familiar with the Lightning OMS data model.
What we offer in return
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!