About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
The Agile Practice Lead will be responsible for coaching and helping Agile project teams through the whole organization, ensuring agility and excellent processes for delivery of ecommerce solutions within projects worldwide.
In this role you will be working closely with Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers and Agile teams to achieve successful delivery of the project within specified project constraints.
The Agile Practice Lead will be responsible for driving Agile mindset and high-quality process standards across project teams and organization. You will be reporting directly to the Functional Manager of Agile practice, PMO.
What you will be doing:
Project Teams and Clients Alignment:
• Driving implementation of the Agile Principles on the projects in close cooperation with the Agile Project Managers, Scrum Masters and clients, helping to determine appropriate Agile frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe..etc..) for particular conditions;
• Keeping project teams aligned with Agile/Scrum best practices and building effective Agile delivery through continuous teams coaching, and guidance;
• Acting as Agile/Scrum tools expert helping project teams to establish right process and allowing them to focus on deliverables rather than administration;
• Training key stakeholders throughout the organization on Agile/Scrum for promotion and better adoption to Agile frameworks;
• Working closely with various Business Units/department leadership teams to establish or improve the Agile practice across the whole organization;
• Leveraging the Agile community to bring best practices and techniques to the organization;
• Being dedicated and focused on continuously improving Agile/Scrum processes to empower teams to work in self-organized manner and driving higher productivity across the organization;
• Participating in creation and maintenance of Agile process documentation;
• Taking part in Scrum Masters and Agile Project Managers hiring;
• Coaching Scrum Masters and Agile Project Managers, assisting in resolving issues related to Agile processes.
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years of experience as Agile Coach/Team Coach;
• Strong Agile mindset;
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of application Agile software development frameworks and processes like Scrum, Kanban;
• Good understanding and practical experience with scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe, SoS, DaD, Less, Nexus);
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
• Understanding of cognitive biases in multicultural environment;
• Knowledge and experience in facilitation using different techniques;
• Formal certification as Scrum Master/Product Owner/Scrum coach;
• Fluent written and spoken English.
Good to have:
• Formal Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certification;
• Ecommerce domain knowledge;
• Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
What’s In It For you:
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Training and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business trainings and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.