About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Physical development of warehouse structure: tables, views, keys, indexes, etc.
• Prepare plans for all ETL procedures and architectures.
• Troubleshoot slow-running queries against the data warehouse.
• Develop SQL statements, procedures, and functions.
• Creation of the data marts and aggregated data using.
• Maintain, optimizing and improve DWH database and ETL performance.
• Develop technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other data transformation-related activities.
• Conduct internal applications testing and validation, collaborate with business users in user acceptance testing.
• Responsible for federating disparate data sources in the physical and logical layers, implementing time-series metrics, and working with level-based metrics for successful reporting.
• Handle business users’ issues, questions, and feedback. Actively seeking solutions to fulfill business users’ needs.
What We’re Looking For:
• Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields.
• 5+ years of experience in designing, creating, and developing Oracle Data warehouse systems.
• Strong programming/development skills using PL/SQL (package, procedures, functions, triggers).
• At least 3+ years of experience in DWH development with emphasis on requirements gathering, ETL design, and DWH data modeling.
• The Data Warehouseexperience in project development, finance, or human resources/payroll highly desirable.
• An experienced practitioner of the Kimball methodology: business requirements-focused, and dimensional approach to data modeling.
• Experience In building OBIEE repository layers, and data modeling, managing.
• Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources by using the tools like SSIS, Talend, and Job orchestrator.
• Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication, time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills,including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable lay terms.
• Understands and adapts to new or changing situations, requirements, or priorities.
• English level: Intermediate.
• Ability to read/write technical documentation in English.
What’s In It For you:
• Knowledgebase accumulated over decades of work on the global ecommerce market;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching during probation, team cooperation and mutual help all the time;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
• Semi-annual performance review to support your career development and recognize the professional growth intention proven with the valuable contribution to the teamwork;
• Trainings and certifications of various eCommerce platforms.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
• Extensive technical library with option to order books;
• English classes to make a progress in verbal and written skills;
• Healthy lifestyle programs with meal and sport compensation.