About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
Your focus will be to analyze, design for automation, and document currently defined and undefined Business Processes.
You should be able to understand how the company works on all levels, from managing processes to their practical organization and execution.
You will be working closely with the process owners, Stakeholders, and experts from multiple countries
to collect business requirements, redesign and automate business processes, develop policies and procedures, and implement change.
Applying an engineering mindset to the business, you will be developing process design and automation solutions that radically improve business processes and enable their efficiency & effectiveness. Once a solution has been approved, you will be working with IT on implementation, and providing training and support to the global organization and personnel.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Lead and execute company’s internal projects and initiatives on process automation and system implementation.
• Modify existing systems and processes to fit business needs through BA, process & systems design, and overviewing the implementation.
• Consult with process and system stakeholders to determine their requirements. Work with stakeholders and teams across business units worldwide, and coordinate with project team members.
• Analyze process related issues and requirements and develop practical solutions for process organization and automation.
• Develop business and functional requirements; design automation & process improvement concepts and plans.
• Develop process documentation: policies, procedures, User guides.
• Organize and overview the implementation of systems and processes.
• Contribute to the Process management practice and Internal initiative management.
What We’re Looking For:
• Proven experience of improving processes in an organization; the experience with implementing change into company’s operations is desirable.
• Proven experience in process automation or implementing systems and automated solutions.
• Deep understanding of more than one business function (Sales & Client Support, IT Software development, Finance, Procurement, etc.)
• Great analytical skills and hands-on experience with business analysis. You should be able to ask the right questions, do your own research and collect best practices and data you need, and come up with a practical solution.
• Being highly organized and detail oriented.
• Upper-Intermediate+ English, both writing and oral skills.
• Process modelling methods and tools.
Good to have:
• Education in the Analysis, Engineering, or Economy & Finance fields, Lean, 6 Sigma, and/or other process improvement methods and tools.
• Facilitation skills and guiding a collective decision making.
• Communication skills, ability to listen, communicate the advantages of a suggested solution, and the ability to come to an agreement and shared vision.
What’s In It For you:
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business trainings and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with the option to order books and English classes;
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications, and access to clients;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs;
• Health Insurance, monthly compensation of sport activities after probation;
• Opportunity to work in an international environment and diverse culture;
• Great working atmosphere.