About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an e-commerce solution for a variety of clients such as L’Oréal, Boohoo, Halfords, FLOR, TOMS, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ e-commerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
Your focus will be to analyze, design for automation, and document currently defined and undefined Business Processes.
You should be able to understand how the company works on all levels, from managing processes to their practical organization and execution.
You will be working closely with the process owners, Stakeholders, and experts from multiple countries
to collect business requirements, redesign and automate business processes, develop policies and procedures, and implement change.
Applying an engineering mindset to the business, you will be developing process design and automation solutions that radically improve business processes and enable their efficiency & effectiveness. Once a solution has been approved, you will be working with IT on implementation, and providing training and support to the global organization and personnel.
In this role, you will get to
- Lead and execute company’s internal projects and initiatives on process automation and system implementation
- Modify existing systems and processes to fit business needs through BA, process & systems design, and overviewing the implementation
- Consult with process and system stakeholders to determine their requirements. Work with stakeholders and teams across business units worldwide, and coordinate with project team members
- Analyze process-related issues and requirements and develop practical solutions for process organization and automation
- Develop business and functional requirements; design automation & process improvement concepts and plans
- Develop process documentation: policies, procedures, User guides
- Organize and overview the implementation of systems and processes
- Contribute to the Process management practice and Internal initiative management
Your skills and qualifications
- Proven experience of improving processes within an organization; the experience with implementing change into the company’s operations is desirable
- Great analytical skills and hands-on experience with business analysis. Education/courses on business analysis are a must.
- Hands-on experience and education on process modeling, including methods and tools
- Proven experience in process automation or implementing systems and automated solutions
- Deep understanding of more than one business function (Sales & Client Support, IT Software development, Finance, Procurement, etc.)
- Being highly organized and detail-oriented
- Upper-Intermediate+ English, both writing and oral skills
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest e-commerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring, and knowledge sharing.
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans.
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level.
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!