You are the Senior Full-Stack recruiter: being accountable for the market analysis, sourcing strategy, selection, evaluation and interviewing of the candidates to satisfy the hiring demand, and offering the best, as well as driving internal projects supporting business objectives and mentoring & onboarding colleagues.
Being the brand ambassador you are the company face exposed to the candidates’ market.
Together with the vacancies operations you participate in other recruitment and employer branding activities to support the hiring strategy realization together with the Hiring Managers, Communications and Event teams.
What you will be doing:
• Work with Lead and Managerial roles within different geographies and across the boundaries.
• Initiate, implement and apply the programs to recruit and select the candidates required to meet the organization’s business needs.
• Apply the standard operational procedures, guidelines and rules of screening and interviewing, and ensuring the same within the groups of colleagues working together.
• Interview potential candidates and coordinate with the line management to select the best candidate for the job through guiding, coaching and shadowing the interviewers, where applicable.
• Organize and supervise administrative tasks related to recruitment, ensuring that all relevant information for new employees is recorded in the ATS and other systems & files.
What we are looking for:
• 4+ years of general recruitment experience.
• IT background is preferable.
• English upper-intermediate.
• Proficient skills and capabilities in/with:
— Labor market and ability to analyze it
— Various recruitment marketing and employer branding activities
— Agencies / vendors management
• Strong in Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing and Candidates’ evaluation
• Appropriate level of:
— Business Acumen
— Mentorship & teams management within different projects
— Ability to consult and manage the expectations
• Strong and confident in:
— Focus on result
— Business Communication & Negotiations
— Analytical thinking
What your work life will look like:
• Compensation is discussed individually and based on your expertise & experience.
• Work from home and/or any of our locations’ offices shifting with the work from office according to the business needs. We create a comfortable environment, — you keep your life balanced and work targets achieved.
• Easy-going atmosphere and collaborative colleagues who are open for changes and improvements, as we all know that team shared success is stronger than individual one!
What is in it for you:
Atmosphere of respect, trust and shared success surrounds us all in our everyday work. We hire top-notch talents to our organization, in-house, who are assigned to global e-commerce projects and staying with Astound Commerce Company in long-term perspective.