About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Global company infrastructure configuration and development;
• Corporate systems automation;
• Infrastructure monitoring configuration;
• Datacenter maintenance.
What We’re Looking For:
• Unix-based systems administration, installation and troubleshooting;
• Good knowledge of virtualization solutions (VMWare ESXi preferred);
• Cloud solutions management: AWS, Google Compute Engine;
• CI/CD implementation experience;
• Basic knowledge at database administration;
• Monitoring systems (Zabbix and similar).
• Datacenter-grade hardware management and troubleshooting (iDrac/iLO, IPMI, server enclosure systems management);
• Storage appliances (Hardware RAID devices, fiber-connected storage);
• Optionally, network hardware (Cisco) configuration skills can be a plus.
• Shell scripting;
• Good experience in advanced shell programming and automation: Perl, Python or similar;
• SQL (Oracle/MySQL/others);
• Basic to medium skills in PHP/JS/Java, other
(Be able to troubleshoot and patch software in these languages).
• 3+ years of experience in the fields described above;
• English level: Intermediate;
• Ability to read/write technical documentation in English;
• Communication and team working skills.
What’s In It For you:
• Knowledgebase accumulated over decades of work on the global ecommerce market;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching during probation, team cooperation and mutual help all the time;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
• Semi-annual performance review to support your career development and recognize the professional growth intention proven with the valuable contribution to the teamwork;
• Trainings and certifications of various eCommerce platforms.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
• Extensive technical library with option to order books;
• English classes to make a progress in verbal and written skills;
• Healthy lifestyle programs with meal and sport compensation.