About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
Procurement Specialist is responsible for procurement processes and cooperation with vendors of the Company to ensure sound and effective purchasing decisions, optimal price/quality ratio.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Coordinate and control purchases of the Company (expediency, prices and terms);
• Monitor and analyze market and source of reliable partners;
• Coordinate and support vendors’ selection flow (pre-procurement negotiations, tenders, commercial propositions, signing agreements) within a given requirements to purchase;
• Cooperate with current vendors of the Company (performance evaluation, communication, review of terms, discounts, claims, verification of documents);
• Proceed with Purchase Requests, prepare Purchase Orders and Subcontracts, Service Agreements for execution in compliance with the relevant Corporate Procurement policies and procedures;
• Prepare various procurement related reports as required;
• Participate in annual budget planning;
• Develop and monitor procurement standards.
What We’re Looking For:
• At least 3 years of work experience on the same position;
• Knowledge of procurement/purchasing processes and logistics;
• Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses, source selection/justification;
• Profound knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of 1C (version 8) is a plus;
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively;
• Analytical set of mind;
• Strong time management skills;
• Proficient attention to detail;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Good to have:
• Honest and trustworthy;
• Result oriented;
• Strong team player;
• Able to demonstrate sound work ethics;
• Able to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
What’s In It For you:
• Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
• Business trips to other offices’ location;
• Comfortable Office.