About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
As a User Experience Designer you will be a part of an international team working within a community of professionals, located in the US, Ukraine, UK and Germany. Based on over 10 years of successful ecommerce implementation for major brands worldwide, together we provide integrated ecommerce solutions. We are looking for a passionate user experience designer with experience to align end-users needs, business objectives, design solutions, and platform capabilities. The successful candidate is a proactive person with strong communication skills.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Work in international team on Astounding ecommerce projects for major brands like Adidas, Crocs, L’Oreal, etc;
• Direct communication with clients and project members abroad (US, UK, Germany);
• Be a part of projects from conception to completion;
• Research and analyze best cases and patterns of UX design globally.
What We’re Looking For:
• User-centered design approach;
• Experience in creating wireframes;
• Interest in contemporary UX trends;
• At least Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written);
• Portfolio of completed web projects.
Good to have:
• Experience in ecommerce area;
• Experience in working with personas, task analysis and scenario / story creation is an advantage;
• Experience in human factors, human behavior, field observations & ethno research is an advantage.
What’s In It For you:
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.