About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
We are currently looking for a talented engineer to join our 24/7 Support team in Kyiv office on the Level 1 position. All the opportunities to prove yourself and grow professionally are provided, just dare to try and demonstrate your skills to be recognized.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Proactively monitor customers’ ecommerce solutions and Company Internal infrastructure using company wide monitoring tools;
● Timely acknowledge and resolve requests\incidents or properly escalate to the appropriate next level of support, development team and 3rd parties, using the internal instructions, procedures, Knowledge Base and according to accepted SLA time;
● Perform complex analysis of Production and Staging applications errors, investigate possible performance degradation or availability issues of services with appropriate escalation to the next Support level if appropriate;
● Perform deployments and patches of Production and Staging environments on demand from Project Team and Client;
● Maintain all Internal Company systems, grant access for internal users, collaborate with DBA and other Teams to resolve any issues.
What We’re Looking For:
● 1+ years of similar experience;
● Unix-based and Windows-based systems administration skills;
● General knowledge in SQL and in network administration;
● English language at intermediate level as a minimum;
● Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
● Strong time management skills;
● Understanding and analyzing requests, quick reaction;
● Excellent problem investigation and solving skills.
● Team player;
● Eager to learn.
Good to have:
● Experience with monitoring systems operations;
● Experience with Relational databases: MySQL, Oracle, DB2;
● Work in Linux console;
● Experience with Shell scripting (Bash, Python, Perl);
● Experience with the shift schedule, particularly with night shifts.
What’s In It For you:
● Shift schedule with day and night shifts;
● Knowledgebase accumulated over decades of work on the global ecommerce market;
● A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
● Coaching during probation, team cooperation and mutual help all the time;
● A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
● Semi-annual performance review to support your career development and recognize the professional growth intention proven with the valuable contribution to the teamwork;
● Trainings and certifications (Oracle administration, IBM Websphere administration, IBM DB2 administration, Salesforce Commerce Cloud administration and others);
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
● Extensive technical library with option to order books;
● English classes to make a progress in verbal and written skills;
● Healthy lifestyle programs with meal and sport compensation.