About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Work with project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions;
● Participate in analyzing business and technical specifications/requirements;
● Take an active part in the implementation of complex e-commerce solutions as part of the development team;
● Ensure via code reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development;
● Responsible for writing technical documentation for implemented e-commerce solutions;
● Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions;
● Provide recommendations to Project Managers and Functional Managers on ways to improve processes, systems, tools and role definitions based on program or project-specific experience;
● Actively contribute to continuous improvements in development methodology and underlying processes;
● Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
● Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks.
What We’re Looking For:
● React Native knowledge with 3+ years of on-hands experience ;
● Proven experience with Redux;
● Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) is a plus;
● Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, analysis, and design;
● Understanding and ability to drive the team towards rapid prototyping and building Minimum Viable Products (MVP);
● Good team working including interactions with business users;
● Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
● Self-organizing, achieve tasks without constant monitoring;
● Strong communication skills (English) — written and oral.
What’s In It For you:
● Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
● Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
● A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
● Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
● Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
● Business trips to other offices’ location;
● Comfortable Office.