About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
Business Analyst is a key role in elicitation, analysis, and documentation of business and functional requirements, user stories, use cases and ensuring these ties directly back to business objectives
What You’ll Be Doing
● Analyze and document new and existing business processes to validate a solution that supports project objective(s);
● Develop and manage a detailed business and functional requirements;
● Provide platform-based recommendations for site enhancements;
● Document user stories/use cases to support QA creation of test cases;
● Demonstrate a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, and Client;
● Map specification and wireframes to illustrate UX/UI interactions;
● Facilitate cross-functional meetings to capture requirements;
● Manage business-related issues and action item resolution;
● Develop process modeling to illustrate end state solution;
● Manage user acceptance testing and training documents to support the completed project.
What We’re Looking For
● 3 and more years of experience as a Business analyst or a similar IT role;
● Practical knowledge of SDLC;
● Experience in maintaining communication between the business and the team;
● Experience as a product owner/proxy product owner;
● Good knowledge in the single business domain, insights on several other business domains;
● Experience in working with US, UK, European customers.
Strong knowledge of processes:
● Agile (Scrum);
Requirements elicitation & elaboration:
● Pre-sale proposal development;
● Elicitation techniques;
● Modeling and diagramming;
● Develop process models;
● Business requirements development;
● Functional requirements development;
● Development of use-cases and user-stories;
● Documents specification/wireframe;
● Non-functional requirements development;
● Requirements management;
● Change management;
● BA risk management;
● Visual representation of information;
● Solution validation.
● Communication within and outside the team;
● Customer facing;
● Time management;
● Business Correspondence (internal/external);
● Presentation skills.
● Upper-Intermediate writing and speaking skills.
Good to have
● Good understanding of any of the e-commerce platforms;
● Basic understanding of all other e-commerce platforms.
What’s In It For you
● Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
● Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
● A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
● Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
● Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
● Business trips to other offices’ location;
● Comfortable Office.