About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
The QA Engineer will be part of a high-performance feature-driven QA team responsible for building and testing complex ecommerce solutions. Entry level of proficiency (Junior, Middle or Senior QA Engineer) will be determined during the interview.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, create and execute test cases, report and verify bugs’ to guarantee the quality of the developed enterprise-level ecommerce solutions;
● Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project;
● Provide updates to the task estimates and status of assigned tasks;
● Collaborate with project team;
● Provide recommendations to the QA Lead and/or Project Manager to improve QA-related procedures, systems and tools;
● Estimation of separate feature/own tasks.
What We’re Looking For
● Minimum 1 year of software testing experience;
● Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
● Practical experience in testing of web-based applications and/or e-commerce solutions;
● Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
● Experience with bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and verification;
● Intermediate spoken and written English;
● Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
● Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
● Experience in 3rd party integration testing;
● Experience in estimation of separate feature/own tasks;
● Team player.
Good to have
● Experience in performance/load, and security testing;
● Experience in different testing tools (POSTman, Filezilla, jMeter, PICT, xMind, etc.);
● Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
● Experience in Jira and Confluence systems;
● SoapUI experience. Testing of services, services load testing, groovy scripting;
● Experience in estimation of testing projects.
What’s In It For you
● Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
● Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
● A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
● Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
● Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
● Business trips to other offices’ location;
● Comfortable Office.