About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
We are seeking a proven HR team leader with experience in the IT field including an advanced understanding of HR processes, procedures and trends. You will lead the HR team in Kyiv to drive and support HR projects. To perform this job successfully, you must have good interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels. We are a fast-paced environment, where demands can change very quickly, so resilience and adaptability are very important.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Propose and implement initiatives to enhance and strengthen the HR function within the organization;
• Analyze data and understand trends on a designated program to provide value-added solutions;
• Collaborate with functional managers to define approaches for reducing turnover;
• Measure the effectiveness of HR programs and recommend/implement improvements, including engagement, retention, etc;
• Develop, review and implement HR policies, procedures and processes;
• Provide strong mentorship to HR Specialists team through effective training, coaching and team building;
• Work in a close collaboration with the second HR Lead on the team effectiveness and HR initiatives;
• Conduct semi-annual performance reviews for the dedicated HRS team.
What We’re Looking Fo
• 5+ years of progressive human resources/organization development experience;
• Good acumen of HR industry trends, understanding of IT business peculiarities;
• Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels;
• Excellent business communication skills;
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• Advanced Business English.
• Is a result driven person;
• Is responsible and consistently meets deadlines;
• Has strong negotiation skills;
• Can work in high paced, high growth international company;
• Is respectful and patient.
What’s In It For you
• Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
• Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
• Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
• Business trips to other offices’ location;
• Comfortable Office.
If you’re looking for a career full of excitement, purpose, and opportunity, we are waiting for you.
Be The Change.