In the role of Sales Office Administration you will be responsible for creating, completing and maintaining contracts for new sales opportunities; managing the internal CRM system to ensure sales opportunities are up to date; supporting project management with the administration of setting up new systems for opportunities. To perform this job successfully, you must have outstanding interpersonal skills and maturity, be very organized and detail-oriented with a confident level of English.
What You’ll Be Doing
Create, complete and maintain contracts for new sales opportunities:
● Creating contract requests in Jira;
● Gather the right expertise to ensure the contact is;
● Updating contract information;
● Reporting on contract progress;
● Creating “Start project without an SOW” request.
Manage the internal CRM system to ensure sales opportunities are up to date:
● Weekly calls with sales representatives to get the latest status of the opportunity;
● Fill out an Opportunity information completion (dates, budget & need);
● Inform the relevant expertise when an opportunity requires a proposal;
● Create dedicated opco-uk-sales- slack channel.
Support project management with the administration of setting up new systems for opportunities:
● Generate jira specific key;
● Request Jira and Confluence;
● Request external users for Jira and Confluence.
Support Sales Collateral Library by maintaining and building libraries of:
● Sales Proposals;
● High level estimations;
● Opportunity pricing estimations;
● Go-live marketing materials;
● Case studies.
What We’re Looking For
● 2+ years experience in an administrative role;
● 2+ years experience in a sales environment;
● Business knowledge;
● Excellent business communication skills Excellent negotiation skills;
● Upper-intermediate spoken and written English skills.
You are someone who
● Is a result driven person;
● Is detailed-oriented and organized;
● Is a result-driven and hardworking professional.
Good to have
● Knowledge of usage Jira and Confluence;
● Experience in a project management office role;
● Knowledge of ecommerce.
What’s In It For you
● Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
● Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
● A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
● Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
● Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
● Business trips to other offices’ location;
● Comfortable Office.