About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
The Senior QA Engineer will be part of a high-performance feature-driven QA team responsible for building and testing complex ecommerce solutions. Entry level of proficiency (Junior, Middle or Senior QA Engineer) will be determined during the interview.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, create and execute test cases, report and verify bugs’ to guarantee the quality of the developed enterprise-level ecommerce solutions;
• Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project;
• Provide updates to the task estimates and status of assigned tasks;
• Collaborate with project team;
• Provide recommendations to the QA Lead and/or Project Manager to improve QA-related procedures, systems and tools;
• Estimation of separate feature / own tasks.
What We’re Looking For
• Minimum 3 years of software testing experience;
• Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
• 2+ years of practical experience in testing of web-based applications and/or e-commerce solutions;
• Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
• Experience with tests, risks, changes and scope management;
• Experience with bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and verification;
• Upper-intermediate spoken and written English;
• Proficient level in communications with the client;
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
• Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
• Experience in 3rd party integration testing;
• Practice with tools like Jira, Confluence, Zephyr for JIRA, Dev tools, Jenkins;
• Experience in estimation of separate feature / own tasks;
• Experience with working in geographically distributed teams, team player.
Good to have
• Experience in performance/load, and security testing;
• Experience in different testing tools (POSTman, Filezilla, jMeter, PICT, xMind, etc.);
• Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
• Team player;
• SoapUI experience. Testing of services, services load testing, groovy scripting;
• Experience in estimation of testing projects.
What’s In It For you
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business trainings and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
• Well set SDLC process with the use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications, and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.