About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
The Test Automation Engineer will be part of a high-performance feature driven Test Automation team responsible for building and testing complex ecommerce solutions. Entry level of proficiency (Junior, Middle or Senior Test Automation Engineer) will be determined on the interview.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Develop an automated testing approach, create automation test plans and test scripts, based on requirements-related artifacts;
● Provide automated testing coverage for assigned projects;
● Create bug reports in bug tracking system and insure the fixed bugs’ verification;
● Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
● Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
● Collaborate with project team;
● Provide recommendations to the project leads to improve test-automation- and/or QA-related procedures, systems and tools.
What We’re Looking For
● Minimum 1 year of experience in test automation, such as creating of automated test case suites, design and running of automated test scripts;
● Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
● Working on complex projects that required a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies; experience with requirements analysis;
● Good knowledge of OOP and Java SE. Other programming languages will be a plus;
● Basic knowledge of software development principles: SOLID, Design Patterns;
● Good understanding how web works: HTTP(S), HTML, CSS, AJAX etc;
● Experience with CI systems;
● Hands-on experience in TestNG / JUnit, Maven/Gradle, BDD/TDD;
● Experience with Selenium/WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Appium is plus;
● Good understanding and practical usage of PageObject pattern;
● Experience with bug tracking and version control systems (Git);
● Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
● Intermediate spoken and written English.
Good to have
● Experience in testing web-based applications and ecommerce solutions;
● Experience with creation, and execution of test cases/scenarios/checklists and reporting of test results;
● Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
● Experience of work with Jira and Confluence systems.
What’s In It For you
● Fast growing international company challenges for creative and result oriented professional;
● Personalized Approach: Semi-Annual Performance Review, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
● A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
● Competitive compensation and benefits package, e.g. such as remote work, flexible working time, etc;
● Comprehensive Social Package: Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle;
● Business trips to other offices’ location;
● Comfortable Office.