About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services — from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Crocs. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
The Test Automation Engineer will be part of a high-performance feature-driven Test Automation team responsible for building and testing complex e-commerce solutions. The level of proficiency will be determined during the interview.
In this role you will get to
- Develop an automated testing approach and test scripts based on requirements-related artifacts;
- Provide automated testing coverage for assigned projects;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaborate with the project team;
- Provide recommendations to the project leads to improve test-automation- and/or QA-related procedures, systems and tools.
Your skills and qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in test automation, such as creating automated test case suites, design and running of automated test scripts;
- Basic knowledge of software development principles: SOLID, Design Patterns;
- Good understanding of how the web works: HTTP(S), HTML, CSS, AJAX etc;
- Good understanding and practical usage of PageObject pattern;
- Experience with bug tracking and version control systems (Git is preferred);
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
Good to have
- Experience in testing web-based applications and e-commerce solutions;
- Experience with CI systems;
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
- Java knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with API testing;
- Experience of work with Jira and Confluence systems.
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans.
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level.
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!