About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
The SFCC Web Developer will be a part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building enterprise-level ecommerce platform solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Work in an SFCC web development team to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions (client and server-side JS, excluding CSS);
• Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
• Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
• Collaborate with frontend development and QA teams;
• Write technical documentation;
• Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
What We’re Looking For
• Minimum 2 years of web development practice;
• At least 1 years of experience with SFCC (not just bugsfixing);
• Good SFCC ecosystem knowledge;
• Software architecture design using object-oriented and modularity principles;
• Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
• Technical documentation writing skills;
• Design patterns knowledge and experience;
• Experience in refactoring and code review;
• Understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats;
• Experience in integrations with other systems through REST or SOAP;
• Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred);
• Pre-intermediate/Intermediate English.
Good to have
• Experience in performance optimization (server and client);
• Experience in complex features and integrations;
• Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or webpack, release manager experience;
• Knowledge of Handlebars or similar template processor.
What’s In It For you
• Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business trainings and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.